Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Honey Mustard Salmon Pasta Salad


Ingredients:

1 lb farfalle (bow tie) pasta
1 lb salmon fillet
1 16oz bottle Honey Mustard Vinaigrette Dressing (I used Kraft)
1 medium cucumber, peeled and seeded, finely chopped
2 large carrots, peeled and grated
3 green onions, thinly sliced

cooking spray

salt and pepper

Directions:

Pre-heat oven to 360 degrees. Place salmon fillet in a greased baking dish, skin side down. Season with salt and pepper. Bake until internal temperature is 140 degrees (about 10 minutes).

While salmon is cooking, fill a large pot with water and place over high heat. Once water is boiling, salt the water and add the pasta. Cook according to package directions (do not over cook).

Empty the bottle of dressing into a serving bowl. Peel, seed and chop the cucumber. Peel and grate the carrots. Slice the green onions. Add the veggies to the dressing.

Once the pasta is done, drain it and add to the dressing. Toss.

When the salmon is done, allow it to cool to room temperature (about 30 minutes). Flake it into chunks (keep in mind that the chunks will get smaller as you toss them in with the pasta). Add the salmon to the pasta, toss. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.


Serves 6


To see what I spent on this recipe visit my other blog here.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

I think all of your recipes look FANTASTIC!!! I am wanting to post about new cool, fun blogs on my blog (dedeland.blogspot.com) and was wondering if I could get your permission to mention your blog. I absolutely love it!!!