Friday, May 15, 2009

About Me

For years I spent a lot of money on groceries - I consider myself a foodie and never thought that I could eat yummy food on a small budget. Well, over the years, the budget got smaller, but my palate stayed the same and so I had to adapt. Now, I find it to be an exhilarating challenge to come up with recipes using the items that I bought at rock bottom prices. I'm sharing these recipes with you because I figure that you're probably scoring deals on a lot of the same items and need something tasty to make with them.

Please let me know if you have any questions about any of these recipes. I do write this blog more or less for foodies, so I assume that you know your way around the kitchen. So, if anything is confusing or unclear, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Also, if you have anything in your stockpile that you need help incorporating into a recipe, let me know - I love a good culinary challenge.E-mail me at frugalfoodieblog @ gmail . com

You can also visit my personal blog here.

No comments: